The Association for Plant Based Chemistry (ACDV) and the media group Infopro Digital are partners in organising Plant Based Summit.
Promoting the industrial development of biobased chemical production in France and Europe, the ACDV and INFOPRO Digital serve the complete value chain of the biobased economy.
The ACDV gathers about fifty major French industrial actors of agroresources, chemistry and downstream industries that invest for the long-term development of bio-based chemistry.
Spearheading the association in Europe, the ACDV is:
- Representing and promoting the bioeconomy
The Association drafts a serie of common positions and arguments, aimed at players in the bio-based chemical industry, the French and European authorities, the media and NGOs, so as to build an appropriate framework for the development of bio-based chemical intermediates and materials.
- Identifying major challenges facing the industry
This involves guiding the industry towards promising areas for their R&D efforts, and to promote innovation, particularly in the field of industrial biotechnology, using demonstrations of future integrated biorefineries.
- Intelligence on economic and technical feasibility
This involves continuous investigations to evaluate current technological and economic trends in the bio-based chemical sector worldwide. The Association has also published a study dealing with the availability and mobilization of biomass for biobased chemistry.
- Embarking the downstream value chain
To discuss various paths of action and development strategies for different market sectors (e.g. construction, personal care, transport, and packaging).
This involves the contribution to standardization of bio-based products on diverse topics such as terminology, bio-based content, sustainability and communication, as well as the elaboration of methodological guides about life cycle analysis.
INFOPRO Digital is a leading player in the business-to-business information media in France. Among others, the group edits the leading magazines Formule Verte, Info Chimie, Industrie Pharma, L’Usine Nouvelle, Emballages and LSA. It organizes more than 200 events in sectors like automotive, aeronautics, coatings, chemistry, packaging,... key industrial end-users for the biobased products.
- Turning information into performance, our offer is designed to enhance growth and profitability of our client’s businesses, through our multimedia offers ranging from software, databases and websites, to magazines, tradeshows and events. We typically help our clients to better understand their own customers, to improve both the quality and effectiveness of their communication with them and help them target new customers.
- Infopro Digital publishes 30 trade magazines specialized in manufacturing, automobiles, distribution, insurance and tourism. Most of our periodicals are leaders in their markets and have a combined regular readership of 1.5 million.
Click here to join Plant Based Summit group on LinkedIn!