Biobased chemistry is a strategic and emerging field that has a major role to play in the undergoing transformation of the chemical industry, especially through low carbon processes and biobased molecules. Environmental issues, economic and industrial challenges require a cooperation of all the actors of the value chain.
That is the reason why the French biobased chemistry association, ACDV, and Infopro Communications partner to organise the 2013 major biobased products meeting point, the Plant Based Summit.
Plant Based Summit gathers the major European actors of biobased chemistry around common development objectives:
- To support and accelerate the sector’s growth
- To raise and foster knowledge sharing
- To boost the applications (industrial formulation, packaging, bioplastics, biocomposites, biocoatings, biocosmetics…)
- To create and energize business opportunities
- To structure and represent the sector’s interests
Plant Based Summit is designed for all the decision makers of the chemical industry’s value chain:
- Raw materials producers
- Pilot Production Plants
- Institutional partners
More than 40 conferences and round tables:
- Formulation: regulation, market, marketing, political, economic aspects...
- Scientific: process, eco-design, life cycle analysis, environmental impact...
- Industrialization: technology transfers, engineering, finance, production...
ONLY 30 chosen speakers will join the high level panel of contributors.
Download and submit your Call for papers before November, 15th 2012
The major exhibition in Europe dedicated to biobased chemistry, from agro-resources and bio-resources to applications. More than 100 suppliers will present their products, solutions and expertise.