To speed up the development process, all operators in the value chain need to deal with environmental issues, industrial and investment challenges by:
- Bringing companies together to move towards an integrated plant based chemicals supply chain
- Achieving technology scale up
- Exploring business opportunities (industrial formulation, packaging, bio-cosmetics, plastics…)
At Plant Based Summit, each stakeholder in the biobased economy is able to share, find the best solutions to fit its own specific place and development stage, enabling it to make the decisive leap forward, thus contributing to empower the biobased economy.
What is Plant Based Summit?
The European dedicated exhibition in our sector with:
- More than 75 exhibitors
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Chemicals companies
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
- Public and political institutions
- 2.300 sq.m dedicated to Plant Based Summit in 2017
- Product innovation spaces by theme
- Exhibitor workshops
- Professional visitors looking for products & solutions
- The leading biobased products congress with:
- 30 targeted conferences
- more than 100 international key speakers, providing first-hand insights and updates
2017 congress focus:
To stimulate biobased product development through a market driven approach.
- Home care & detergents
- Personal care & cosmetics
- Paints, Coatings, inks & solvents
- Plastics and materials
- Water treatment
- Biobased solutions for children
This combination of our content-driven congress and exhibition creates a winning platform to attract and gather the decision makers you want to talk to.
You gain access to more than 1.000 professionals from all the biobased chemical industry value chain.
Book your sponsorship/booth now!
Tél. : +33 (0)1 77 92 96 84
Tél. : +33 (0)1 77 92 97 09
Click here to join Plant Based Summit on LinkedIn!