Bio-Based products, all markets Booth A2-B2
Bio-based products are products which componants (molecules, monomeres, …) are partially or totally coming from biomass.
The bio-based content can be described according to the standard EN 16785 (Cf. CEN TC411 Bio-based Products standardization).
The possibilities of raw materials sourcing are broad which convey a real potential of innovation.
We find bio-based products in various final applications for the specific functions they bring to the formula, either technical, economical, social or
Sector of activity
- Bio Based Pilot Unit
- Chemical Companies
- End-Users - Bio-based product developers
- Feedstock Producers and Processors
- Government, Policy, NGO and Industry Organisations
- Industrial Biotechnology Companies
- Process Engineering Companies
- Technology and Solution Providers - Engineering
- Venture Capitalists and Investors