Ciram has been offering for more than 15 years radiocarbon analysis to biobased industrials to assess the quality and percentage of modern carbon (natural content) vs old carbon (synthetic).
The rate obtained from the radiocarbon analysis is the fastest and best way to know the biobased content.
My sector(s) of activity
Research Bodies and Academia - Engineering
End-use market(s) products we address
All end-use markets
Description of our solutions
Radiocarbon is a fast and reliable way to find out the biobased content of your products.
Percentage of modern carbon (natural content) vs old carbon (synthetic coming from petroleum) is quantified by radiocarbon.
Any sample can be used (liquid, solid, powder....) at all stages of your manufacturing process.
Radiocarbon analyis is the best way to quantify, check the quality of a batch or raw ingredients, qualify new suppliers, or to get ecolabel or certification....
Radiocarbon analysis can be used in any fields :
- food supplements and nutraceutics
- cosmetics : to check the quality of raw ingredients, or assess if there is any adulteration, verify if your product is 100% natural, identify the % of natural ingredients of your perfumes and aromas according to ISO 16128-2
- food additives : test the quality of your suppliers : essential oils, aromas...have they been adulterated?
- biofuels : measure the percentage of biogenic carbon
- biopolymers, construction materials...